hello beautiful ladies!
I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the spring weather, or in my case survived the weekend from all the spring allergies :)
Last month I went to a bridal show with my Mom, Dad, future mother in-law and MOH (Maid of Honor), Melissa @ the Crowne Plaza on Bonney Road. I arrived fashionably late, of course-hehe, and didn't get a chance to see everything. I didn't even receive a free bridal tote! :(
There is another show on April 25th at the Holiday Inn Executive Inn on Greenwich Road, in Virginia Beach from 12-3. This place has actually been newly renovated and I would like to visit the place as a possible venue :) I'm not sure if I wanna go again, butttt if I get some people to come with, maybe I'll go again!
thanks,
the blushing bride <3
Count me in! :)
ReplyDelete