Wednesday, July 28, 2010

STD idea

no no no, not what you're thinking, silly. Save The Date ideas. hahaha ;)

So along with my creative partner in crime, April!! we have come up with a great save the date idea!

Check it out:




But instead of just having the date, April thought it was better to have a note in there say something along the lines of "Would you please Save the Date" with a check box for "yes" & "no". I know most of you sent your bfs notes in middle school, because Drew & I did all the time. He use to spray it with his cologne ;) haha!

I LOVE IT! What do you think!

2 comments:

  1. awesome idea! hahhaha, man i bet you some auntie is going to try to send the "note" with a checked "yes" or "no" back to you! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I was confused at first cuz it said Michelle and mark, hahah! What's next after save the date cards?

    ReplyDelete