Friday, August 27, 2010

THE ONE.

HI GIRLS =) I fell in love today. It was the first dress I tried on. I almost threw up, I loved it so much -- and as most of you know, wanting to throw up is a good thing for me! haha

I told Drew that I love this dress ALMOST as much as I love him. April and I went to Blush Gowns - a bridal consignment shop in Newport News. At first I was little skeptical, but love does come unexpectedly ;)

Check it out:














NOW... let's hear what you think ;)

6 comments:

  1. DONE and DONE!! You look gorgeou and I love all the details there's nothing to change about it. the fact that your instincts said this is it means... this IS it. Did you cry, april?? That's usually a good test!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I like the blusher, very SATC-esque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful! Fits like a glove! :*) aww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It incorporates both the lace and chic you are looking for...it combines both the dresses you tried on the day we went. But I'm not feeling the veil/head piece you had with it. I think that dress needs a medium length traditional veil at your "pony tail/bun" part on your hair you know what I mean jelly bean

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! finally figured out how to post on here. michelle, the dress is perfect for you - looks like you barely need alterations even! congrats on an amazing choice xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALMOST cried.... but i didnt wanna get her too excited. lol! this dress was made for michelle =)

    ReplyDelete