I hope you are doing well =). I just received the bridesmaid dress in the mail from in-weddingdress.com .... thank GOD, I did not ask any of you to buy this dress yet.
- Shipping took forever
- Packaging was messed up
- the DRESS looked so ugly I almost vomited all over it
- they misspelled my name (even though thats not a biggie -- but still)
I've found some contenders from another website, I am open to suggestions. I know that every bride swears up and down that she wants to get a dress that her bridesmaids can wear again, but i REALLY do.
- Other than that, I've met with the videographer! We will be having them videotape the whole night, beginning to end =) I'm really excited to work with them because the owner is actually an old friend from elementary school!
- I hope you all received our save the date! Invitations will be going out the end of May!
- For all of you going on the bachelorette party, keep an eye out for good prices on airline tickets. I know a couple of us are coming from VA so we might as well go ahead and get on the same flights! I do not know any details, except for the date, so if you have any questions please ask April
Last thing ... DREW'S COMING HOME =) I don't have an exact date yet, but I will know within the next week or so! I am hoping he'll be here no later than mid April. WOO HOOO =) So that means no calls, except for emergency ones when he gets home j/p hahaha, kinda.
Love and miss you all,
Michelle
Yikes! They should have triple checked your triple long name!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, most brides say it, but I know you mean it! Have you looked at any of the rando sites like the limited or banana republic so it's an actual dress but you're just making it a bmaid one?
You should get a sexy time "do not disturb" call-back ring tone when Drew is back in your bed, i mean arms!
hahaha Samantha! my mail to name is "michelle amarillo" (which is not complicated at all!)
ReplyDeleteI have been looking at all the places! even JCPenny! yeahhhh.... haha I'm gonna keep searching!
what color/style/height shoes?
ReplyDeletesigh me up for a size 4 dress please =)
ReplyDelete