Friday, July 16, 2010

not your average bridesmaid :)

Friday Night. Out on the town? Nope. Sitting at home watching tv & movies in my PJS =)

After watching say Yes to the Dress on TLC I found myself looking at wedding & engagement blogs and now I'm sitting in my apartment planning again, like the little happy wedding bee that I am =)

I know that some of you have already seen this, but just in case you forget or wanna share your thoughts/concerns via blog here is your (hopefully) future bridesmaid dress:





of course in the mango/daisy/marigold yellow :)

I am shooting for the end of July or first week of August to start dress browsing. So mark your calendars or pencil me in!

Shops I wanna visit:
1) All the Rage - Virginia Beach
2) Maya Couture- Norfolk
3) Kleinfeld - New York ... haha! maybe

.... more posts to come :) STARTING COMMENTING! dont send me emails! lol just comment so everyone else can see!

3 comments:

  1. Now you know I love the dress but my big question is not about the bouquet but the SHOES hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those will probably be the last, because you know me and shoes, I'm picky.

    the only person I'm worried about is JEN.. shes the only who you cant handle a real pair of heels hahaha!

    sorry to call you at Jen. you know i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha we will have to do a full body inspection because she may hide a pair of flip flops in her boobs hahaha....like my cousin.

    ReplyDelete