Thursday, September 2, 2010

they're back!

Once again the creative department for our wedding - -aka April & I (mostly April) came up with an STD design! Dang those STD ideas, they keep coming back ;) haha.


This is a rough draft! The picture will be different.

Front & back:
Front: (With the pull out date)

The yellow circle will either be a magnet or a sticker - - still need to figure out which one is the most cost effective.
I am planning to have these sent out either 6-9 months before the wedding. It's better to get them out sooner than later, especially with people's busy schedules. I hope all of you have already marked your calendars!
What do you think!?!

2 comments:

  1. very crafty. I like the idea of a magnet. but whichever is cheaper is probably better (you know me ;)). I have the 15-19 marked off, be in the area the 16-18 for sureee....UMM can we start planning bridal and bachelorette stuff or too soon!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe michelle wants to do vegas in March/April. A Thurs-Sun would be ideal =)

    ReplyDelete