Ladiessss,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend :) and you are currently watching the Redskins beat the Cowgirls BUTT! haha.
Melissa decided to come visit today so after some much needed shopping we came back to my apartment and I showed off my arts & crafts box .. basically one thing led to another and we were inspired to work on Save the Dates! With April's ideas, Melissa artsy-ness and my vision we came up with this:
VAWLAH! We didnt have any other numbers besides the green, BUT i'm not going to lie, I really like the green accent with the yellow and damask. These are rough drafts, but I think it's pretty close to the final ;)
What do you think?! I LOVE them!
oh they rule. cant wait to hang it in my apartment. oneee critique, can the & and the letters be about the same size? it seems like the & is proportionally larger than your and drew's letters...i, too, likey the green accent ;-)
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Samma :) Melissa and I were totally just working with what I had in my arts & crafts box! So everything was what I already had.
ReplyDeleteIt makes more sense and look more professional if we get everything printed besides the envelope and stringing the date, etc.
But definitely a starting point of what I imagined.