Sunday, October 17, 2010

dropping a line.

Hello My Lovely Bridesmaids :)

I have been putting the wedding planning on the back burner since I've been traveling, as all of you already know. With October soon coming to an end I will be hopping back on to the wedding train! The next big thing on my agenda is ... the guest list. I am planning to send out 200 invites. I highly doubt that everyone will RSVP yes and if they do, 200 is still do-able.

I am thinking that I may have two wedding invite lists; A list & B list. Unfortunately, Drew and I can not invite everyone we'd like to, BUT if there are enough people who don't RSVP "yes" to our invitations, we'll send the "B lists" guests an invitation.

My plan is to have the Save the Dates out by March 2011. First round of invites will probably go out in May and second round late June. Thoughts?

BACHELORETTE PARTY: I am planning to go to Vegas in May! Please let me know available dates for all of you, obviously I would LOVE for all of you to come, but I understand if your budget/time constraints will not allow you to. Most likely festivities will begin Thursday and we will fly back Sunday. Let me know if any of you have any hook ups or contacts in Vegas :) or if you have any hotel points that might benefit us for the hotel. Obviously, the more the merrier (and cheaper) the weekend will be if all of you can make it.

Let me know your thoughts/concerns/ideas. Sorry I haven't been accessible lately, being a jet-setter is kicking my butt! This is actually the first Sunday I have been home since September! I'll be in Florida from Thurs-Sunday next week and in NY, again Thurs-Sunday, at the end of the month.

If anyone wants to come to NY with me let me know! I will be celebrating Halloween weekend there! Love you all & miss you!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment